conception to realization
Our landscape architects master the art of satisfying your every wish, no matter the scale of your landscaping project or the style of garden you’re looking for. Our solutions are inspiring, refined, and suited to your budget.
Our landscape design service is an essential step in the realization of your project. This phase comprises a study of the site and its surroundings, a comprehensive needs assessment, the creation of the layout, the selection of materials and plants, and an estimation of costs.
Our experienced architects will then work with you to thoughtfully compose your ideal outdoor space. They will carefully select the best plants and building materials, fencing designs, paving stones, wood and metal structures, lighting systems and furniture, and harmonize all these key elements to bring your dream landscape to life.
High-end products and services
for all your landscaping needs
- Water basins with cascades
- Rockeries and waterfalls
- Kitchens and other outdoor areas
- Automatic irrigation systems (sprinklers)
- Various types of Walls
- Driveways and interlocking paving sidewalks,
- Tree, shrub and perennial plantings
- Exterior lighting systems
- Wooden buildings and structures
- Natural stone support walls
- Exterior landscaping design plans
- Swimming Pools and Water GardensA swimming pool or water garden can add a magical atmosphere to your garden. Their dimensions, layout and features can be tailored based on your preferences. Hence the importance of excellent collaboration between the pool specialist, the architect and field personnel.
- Terraces and PatiosAs authentic open-air living spaces, these structures can host a myriad of memorable experiences with family and friends. The thoughtful and unique design of these spaces invites a joyful, convivial, and relaxing atmosphere.
- Driveways, Entrances and Low WallsJudicious planning of entrance and walkway areas can improve day-to-day circulation and make your guests feel even more welcome. Clear and easily accessible walkways are the very hallmark of quality landscaping.
- PlantingWe carefully hand-pick the best plants according to sun exposure, soil type and desired garden style. In addition, to ensure healthy growth, our teams use top-quality potting soils adapted to your specific environment.
- Wood and MetalThe integration of wood or metal structures serves to segment areas, preserve privacy, or simply enclose your property. While functional, these features also refine and enrich the aesthetics of your garden.
- Outdoor LightingBe it to bring out the finest details of your property's architecture or to create a warm, cosy atmosphere, lighting adds to the comfort of an evening well-spent on the terrace, cocooned in the warmth of your winter garden.
Professional, meticulous landscape maintenance is essential to ensure you can delight in outdoor living. Our highly qualified team will strive to ensure the pristine appearance of your garden.
We endeavor to give you absolute peace of mind while we care for your outdoor spaces. From monthly maintenance of your flower beds to lawn mowing, our teams are skilled, dedicated, and available to cater to all your landscape maintenance needs.
Personalized Maintenance Services
- Spring opening of flowerbeds
- Weekly / fortnigthly maintenance of flowerbeds
- Closing of flowerbeds and cutting back perennials in automn
- Planting, splitting and relocation of plants
- Soil, compost, fertilizer and mulch additions
- Annual flower planting
- Installation and removal of winter protective covers
- Spring cleaning
- Weekly mowing according to weather conditions
- Stubble ploughing
- Leaf collection
- Fertilization and weed control
- Hedge trimming
- Pruning of shrubs, conifers or deciduous shrub
- Flower Bed maintenanceFrom spring to autumn, the garden requires special care and knowledge to keep it beautiful and flourishing. Controlling weed growth is essential not only for aesthetic reasons, but also for good plant health. Plants need space to develop and grow vigorously. To promote growth and plant health, a good pair of pruning shears and cutting techniques should be used to remove dead stems, foliage or flowers. The right amount of soil, compost, fertilizer and mulch are also essential. You need to know your plants well, as each requires special care at a specific time of the season.
- Lawn careFor a beautiful, green lawn, it's essential to cut the grass with appropriate, well-maintained equipment. It is essential to sharpen the mower blade regularly. Lawn edges, meanwhile, need to be maintained with a weed trimmer, and it's necessary to blow away accumulated debris on your lawn and surrounding living spaces for a beautiful result. Grasscycling is highly recommended to provide the lawn with natural fertilizer and preserve moisture. In addition, the height of the cut should not be overlooked to prevent the lawn from drying out or mildewing.
- Hedge and shrub pruningPruning is essential to keep plants healthy, improve their habit and encourage new growth. Technical knowledge and the right equipment are required. Pruning must be carried out at a specific time of year, depending on the variety and type of shrubs and hedges.
Outdoor carpentry is an art that marries functionality and aesthetics to craft truly distinctive outdoor spaces. At Services Paysagers Dominique Filion, we’re proud to offer a personalized outdoor carpentry service to meet all your landscaping needs.
Our commitment expands far beyond our employees and valuable customers to encompass nature and future generations. All our projects are designed and executed with sustainable development principles in mind.
Additionally, our installation teams are ICPI and NCMA attested. These certifications impose strict standards to ensure the durability and quality of our creations. All our work meets and exceeds the standards of the Bureau de normalisation du Québec (BNQ).